Dec 29, 2010

Workin on

Today I've been working on a pair of pants for myself. It's the first pair I've sewn except from a pair of baggy jeans I made in school about two years ago. So you could say it's the first pair I make without any help. And so far so good. I've made a test and it looked good, so next I'm gonna start cutting in the real fabric. And then start sewing when I get my serger.

I've constructed the pattern myself from basic pants. (proud!!) Pics will come if they turn out good, but it's going to be like some kind of mix between theese two I think:



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them! I have a similar pattern, but I'm not brave enough to make a pants pattern myself yet (other than pyjama pants, that is :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second pair looks really nice. I hope yours end up looking similar to that :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete