Dec 18, 2010

Dec. 18: christmas gift wraparounds

Today I've been wrapping christmas gifts. I love to make different exciting wraps for every gift. Here are some ideas of two different wraparounds:





Use two different colors on the gift wraps. Wrap the gift in one of the colors, cut a strip of the other one and glue around the parcel. Tie a ribbon around everything.



Make your own doily (you know, fold a round piece of paper a few times and cut out patterns in the edges) and glue it on a brown gift wrap. Tie a string (I made it double) around it and it's ready.



I'm very happy with the result, especially with the brown one with the doily.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute packaging! Brown paper and string is my favourite way to wrap up a present. I love the idea of making your own doily, instead of using a bought one!!!

    ReplyDelete