Mar 4, 2011

100

This is my 100th post. Yay!

Let's celebrate with a tutorial. You choose one of the three below, and I'll make a tutorial for the one with the most votes as soon as I can. Okay?

Alternative number one:


I'll describe how to sew a simple skirt like this. Or..

Alternative number two:


I'll let you know how to make this dress. Or..

Alternative number three:


I'll teach you how to make a pattern like this from a basic sloper.

Sooo, which one should I make? It's up to you :)

8 comments:

  1. Oooh- I'm excited. Hmmmm....I think I'm going to vote Option Number Two. It's such a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 posts! That must have taken a lot of time and effort. I think the third option would be most interesting. I've not experimented a great deal with pattern cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! The third one! I'd love to know how to make a pattern from a basic sloper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third one! It's really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for option 3. I've never made a pattern from a sloper before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for the second. It looks girly and pretty. My congrats! 100 posts looks really impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats! 3rd one

    ReplyDelete
  8. all three of them, haha! no, but the third one gets my vote anyway!

    ReplyDelete