- Fill a big pot with water and heat it until it's simmering
- Put some tea-bags (I took 8) in the water
- Then put the dress in the pot and let it boil between 30-60 minutes depending how dark you want the color to be. Mine boiled for around 30 min (I'm way too impatient to wait longer than neccessary :)) You have to mix some times so that the tea bags doesn't make darker spots on the fabric.
- 10 mins before you take out the dress, put around one cup of salt in the water and mix.
- Take out the dress and rinse with cold water.
- Put to dry, and then you're done!