Jan 20, 2011

the collection

As some of you might know, I'm making a collection in school. It's for spring/summer -11 and I'm going to show it at a fashionshow in june. So far, I've made two dresses that are finished and I'm working on one more dress and a pair of shorts. My teacher said that we should sew 3-6 garments. But I'm making 7 or more. (she said it was okay:) It's so much fun!


I don't know if I want to show you the garments before the whole collection is ready. But maybe I can't wait and show them anyway.. But for today you'll get some sneak peeks on the two finished dresses and the shorts I'm working on.



Transparent details



Sharp edges and different cuts



Pockets!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see the final products!!! It looks awesome so far!

    I love the label you used on your blue flowers dress, and it's very cute. Did you print it yourself, or order the labels? I'd love to have a label for my clothes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I like the graphic qualities, it's very bold and stark. Can't wait to see them when they're done!

    ReplyDelete