Oct 13, 2010

London calling


(pic)

In 13 (13!!!!!) days, I'm going to london with my sister. We'll be there for a week and we need all the tips we can get from you who live there or have been there. What do you have to do or visit when you're in london? The only thing we have planned on is visiting as many markets as possible, shop fabrics on Goldhawk road and visit covent garden.

I wanna know all your favourite second-hand stores and flea markets, restaurants and coffeehouses and all the hidden secret parts of London!

I'm sooo excited about the trip, it's gonna be the first time for me travelling without my parents and I think it will be great!

1 comment:

  1. Åk till restaurang Wagamama, finns på lite olika ställen, för att äta gott asiatiskt. Är typ som snabbmat fast mycket mycket snyggare, godare, stiligaree och bättre!
    Kolla second hand på Rokit vintage store för fina grejer och kläder (där köpte jag min väska till balen). Men mest, bara åk omkring, gå omkring och hamna där ni hamnar. det bästa att resa till städer som london är att bara gå omkring och njuta!

    ReplyDelete